Pre-Paid Audit Defense
Join Today for Free, Limited to the First 1,000 people who Sign Up
Tax audits occur more frequently than most people imagine. Once a tax audit has occurred it can cost thousands of dollars to hire a competent professional to help you resolve the matter. Now you can protect yourself for free by signing up for our free prepaid tax audit defense service.
How does it work?
1. Purchase our prepaid tax audit service for only $49.99 for any tax year and be protected beginning immediately
2. During the next tax season all the money you spent on the audit defense protection plan will be applied to your income tax preparation service fee. This makes your prepaid tax audit protection absolutely free!
What is covered?
Our service includes professional representation for the tax years you purchased protection for. We cover individual income tax at federal and state level and all accompanying individual income tax schedules. Peach Consult will represent you
throughout the entire process. Protection coverage must be purchased before a notice is issued for the tax return.
Terms of Service
1. We shall provide representation for notices dated after date of purchase
2. Coverage shall be effective immediately from the date of coverage purchase
3. You agree to use our income tax services during the next tax season, if not your coverage will expire at the end of the next tax season
4. We shall give you a credit for our income tax services up to the amount spent for our audit defense services
If you have already received a notice from the IRS or your State revenue authority please contacts us to evaluate your situation and to receive a quote.
Thank you Peach Consult, I am very pleased with the resolution, I will definitely recommend you to friends and family- Christopher Burt
I am glad I purchased the pre-paid Tax Audit Defense, it would have cost me at least $1,700 to resolve the matter without this protection – Kim Anderson
The process was smooth, it took the pressure and stress away. Thanks for being there when I needed tax audit assistance – Tracey Samuels